• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brake lights are staying on

eagle4g63

The largest one in there will be the brake. What I had on the trailer I pulled was that every time I pressed on the brake the black out bulb turned on, with the cover on in the day you couldn't see it.....but with the switch turned on the black out position the brake bulb turned on........this might not be what is happening with your truck but worth a check.......your truck could have the brake bulbs (or rather the wire for them) plugged into maybe the running light wire so you won't see them light up with the larger one already lit up.

Lindsaym151

Dog Head , Missing home tonight! Crisp air , turning leaves,WAITING FOR 40 inches of snow!
You can't shovel Water or 70 degree weather!
When it getts to nasty come on down, winter is when we play with our toys!:jumpin:

ryanaubra

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just wanted to say thanks Danl. I have tried everything known to man to get my brake lights to go off and you were right. Moved the lever and all is well. ABS light went off too. Cant rememeber the official name of the lever. I thin kit is a mollie? Thanks either way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks