• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brake line coils at master cylinder

cjkeeliii

Does anybody know what the coils in the brake lines that fit into the master cylinder are for? The 1/4" line is leaking and needs to be replaced and if I don't have to worry about reproducing the coils, so-much-the-better :) Oh, and does anyone know what that junction box underneath the radiator where all the brake line enter is for?

acetomatoco

The valve under your RAD is the Valve, Brake, Combination (compensation) and for the D1 is GM 25515635 and the D3 is GM 1257203... and I believe it is used for giving different pressures to the front discs versus the rear drums. you can make the tubing coils with a handy tubing bender from your friendly NAPA..do not use compression fittings to repair brake lines and do not use copper...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks