• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brake pedal issue

xenocath

searching.............
lately I have been having a slight issue with my brake pedal, it randomly gets really stiff to depress while driving and will stay that way until I turn the truck off but then it goes back to normal and will stay that way until it randomly does it again. could be 100 miles down the road or two miles, could be a few days between issues or minutes. the brakes still operate and stop the truck.
any one ever have an issue like this?

cucvrus

Brake booster. Autozone lifetime warranty. Easy to install. Only really special tool is a 15 mm swivel socket. If you have that you are good as gold. Change the power steering fluid while you are at it. About 2 quarts. Use power steering fluid NOT ATF. Like the Old Gunnery SGT. said. " I don't care what the TM say's. " Use power steering fluid for power steering and ATF for transmission. That is self explanatory. Good Luck let us know how you make out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks