• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

brake pipe ???

MrAugust

don the brakes today pipe changed and all the lot. bleed up the brakes... back to fornt but still have a soft pedal.... any ideas.. im hearing air in the pedal piston area but how the **** u get it out... i also noticed it ahs a hole in the internals ware mini air bubble were coming form is this to let the air out or do i have troubles in my pedal piston area..... :driver: i can hear the brakes all in and the fluid is threw and air free... im at a loss.....

Crazyguyla

did you bleed the slave sylinder on the front of the airpack? If there's air bubbles comin out of thr master cylinder, then there's probably air in the line going to the slave cylinder.

MrAugust

yeh i have bled the slave cyl plenty... .... but question is do i need the air pressure up to do it right?? and the air seems to be behind the pedal....i took a ltr of fluid out of each back and front brake... and no air on there... just dotn get a hard or firm pedal....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks