• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brake power booster help .

CPAPPY

Need some help with the assy. of the power booster . the part in question is which way the spring retainer goes, the TM said the spring retaineris tabs to face outward I think it should be the other way. I have some picture of what iam talking about . One pictue shows the retainer with what I would call spring groove is this correct . Sure need some help.

Attachments

Matt65

Also, if you are rebuilding the Hydrobooster I would love to see all the pictures your willing to post. I have (one day) got to rebuild mine. It has slowly been leaking for a long time now.

CPAPPY

Thanks Matt65 that helped, I was putting the wrong spring in . Thats a good site . sorry I already have it put together , not much to repair . In the process of bleeding the air out of the lines . Thanks again .

CPAPPY

Matt65 finished the bleeding of air out . So far no leaks, I was worried about my rebuild of the 2 wheel gearbox for my crossover steering seems everythings working fine. Now off to bleed brake . [thumbzup]

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.:jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks