• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brake shoe spring replacement

louism99

I have a broken brake shoe return spring on one of the tandem axles on my stock '52 M35. does anyone know of a commercial replacement part number like a NAPA part number?
need to get the truck going to move some heavy stuff in the backyard, otherwise I would just order by the NSN number.

Thanks for any replies

louism99

thanks for the reply
yea, i saw them and TNJ murry has them listed too, but I needed them like yesterday or at least this weekend (isn't that always the case).
I was wondering, since they are standard Rockwell-something brakes, like on a bus, if anyone new of conversion part number? didn't see them listed on the "Parts Cross Reference section. Oh well, will have to order monday if I can't find a replacement this weekend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks