• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brake System Scematic

mwfire

Where can I find a complete brake system schematic. I have the parts TM's but I am wanting a drawing of the whole system, so I can actually trace where things are going.

Thanks

Pointman0853

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is in the TM's under the -24 section. Look for the Brake repair chapter, and have a magnifying glass handy.. seriously.

I printed it out, but it would be worthless to scan a copy to you.

I looked this up to make sure I had my lines for the front brake actuators going to the right places...

Pointman

DSD277

The schematics are in the back of the TMs, After the index There is lots of infos in the TMs that is not listed, and after the indexes.
This is for the 6x6. 8pages, 4, back to back printed pages
The same is in the LMTV TMs

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks