• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brand new (to me) mule

Titanium Soldier

From the pics it looks like the center shroud is missing from the engine. If you don't have it, DO NOT run the engine without it! They are hard to come by and expensive, but running the engine without it will quickly over heat the left cylinder.

You can test run the engine if you use a house fan to blow into the left shroud, but driving it will burn up that side.
Yea i noticed that, didnt know it was importnt, maybe i can make one out of sheetmetal... and thank you for the TM numbers

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wanted anyone who wants to give me there mule for a nice 105. Let trade. I dont think I will get any answers on that one! You got a great deal! Good luck with it.:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks