• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brandnew member from Germany

Wild Bill Kelso

Hi there in the forum. I am a new member, 51 years old, come from Germany, Rhein-Main area. My hobby is my M38 Frankenjeep which is a mixture betwenn M38 and Cj2A. Because of this I allways have trouble to find what is designed for my Jeep :D Questions will follow asap.:D

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was stationed south of you in a little town called Großsachsenheim in the early 80s'. We also had a training area we went to a few times that was in Darmstadt

Wild Bill Kelso

Its not so far away from Darmstadt, i think about 2 hrs...?
In Darmstadt the US facilities are sadly closed, a lot of them are ripped off....:???:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Welcome. Your Wild Bill Kelso and don't you...shoot. I loved that movie.

I was stationed in Kafertahl and Friedberg. 8th ID and 3rd AD.

Wild Bill Kelso

Thank you all for your friendly welcome 8) and Hallo to the members of Rhein-Main Area! Maybe we will see us on US Car Meetings at the "Thomashütte" ? ;)

Last edited:

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another welcome from MA, East Coast USA! I also have family in Gelnhausen! Wife is there now! I'm on VACATION! :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks