• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brandnew member from Germany

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Grüß Gott from close-by.

I used to pass along Frankfurt when driving from the Czech Republic (were I now live and work) to the Netherlands (my native country). Since the highway Prague - Dresden and the sections around Leipzig and Bremen are ready, going north is the much quicker and shorter road.

If you need parts, you are only 540 km (from you about 4 hours drive or less) away from probably the largest US MV yard in Europe

Don't forget to put your name on the members map as well.

Wild Bill Kelso

No answer from me has been postet :?: Yesterday I did some...:x

german m1008: Next US Car Meet at Thomashütte (Münster near Dieburg) is from 11+12 Juni 2016...If the weather is fine I will be there and stay over night with my tent :smile:
dmetal miki: War and peace show is on the plan...but I don´t know for sure...last year I was shortly before ;-)
Robo McDuff: I have heard that the largest yard is closed??? Could be interesting because I´m looking some parts for my Jeep, a steeringworm shaft.....I guy sold me some scrap :x

To all: I want to thank you again for the friendly welcome [thumbzup]

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks