• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Breakfast in Mount Airy

Katavic918

Is anyone interested in meeting at the IHOP this Saturday at 10:00? I guess this is still a monthly get together but i haven't seen it posted lately. Just throwing it out there.

3rdmdqm

Been really busy and was going to get to this today, thanks for posting. I should there as well. Skipped last month due to Aberdeen. This Saturday is the second Saturday of the month. 10:00am at Mount Airy IHOP. We go to get seated at 10, so if your planning on sitting together be there prior to 10 or let us know if you are definitely coming so we can plan.

3rdmdqm

Great to see everyone today. Son was home from school and came out, got to see some cool trucks and then he got to drive mine home. Had a blast.

3rdmdqm

We had switched last month back to Bob Evans. I can't make it this Saturday, I'm assisting with a Veterans Day event but hope to be back in December for the meet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks