• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

breaks

chevy79k5

this forem has reall gone to **** noone can give an answer to anything they rather run there mouth abut spelling an **** that has nothing to do with the topic being asked about if you dont got anything to say regarding whats being asked dont say a thing..... moste of you probably are just talking **** caue you really dont have a clue about anything to do with these trucks. so shut the **** up

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
this forem has reall gone to **** noone can give an answer to anything they rather run there mouth abut spelling an **** that has nothing to do with the topic being asked about if you dont got anything to say regarding whats being asked dont say a thing..... moste of you probably are just talking **** caue you really dont have a clue about anything to do with these trucks. so shut the **** up
REAL NICE, FINILALY a intelligent comment , love it when a plan comes together

Ataki

And this is where you read your own thread. Every question you put up was answered. If you're just wanting someone to hold your hand, Well..You must be new here. Take your truck to Midas. They'll be happy to fix everything for you, I'm sure. If you honestly want to learn, It's a simple procedure. 1. Search, Read. 2. Ask nicely, but type slowly. (The easier we can understand what you're trying to say, the less flak you will catch) 3. Read some more.

OL AG '89

IT's just like the T.V.
If YOU don't like what's on then LEAVE!!!

Cucvnut

what is your problem ? where do you not understand what we have told you about your truck ? you have 81 posts you don't contribute enough to say this forum has gone to ****. i think your angry if you had read the TOA you would see that spelling is required on here so maybe its you who needs an attitude adjustment.

Barrman

Brake fluid on the firewall means master cylinder. Power steering on the firewall means hydroboost. Read the -20 before you bleed the brakes.

RealCavDog

what does being a vet have to do with spelling ?

Again, my sarcasm has circled back and bitten me ! The other member took note of my PM concerning the spell check and was grateful for the advice, and may have had a legitimate issue that needed work.

On the other hand we have a defensive member with no noted intent to try and fit in and at least try to make it easy for others to help him !

Hard to help someone that does not really want it ? He may just be having a bad day.