• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Breton Industries - a source for new manufacture mil-spec cargo covers

pitpawten

I found Breton Industries last night as a supplier of new manufacture canvas covers for the military and asked for a price quote for a tri-color camo M35 cover.

I've seen some (limited) talk about them on the board, but figured I'd post the quote they gave:

The price for one (1) Camo. Cover P/N 12450241-1 is $640.00 plus shipping cost. Delivery: 2 weeks. Terms: Credit Card Payment.
NOS covers are going for $800 - $1000 on ebay currently so thought the price was ok.

I've asked for a full price sheet since they make covers for a bunch of vehicles.

pitpawten

I would think that if enough people were interested at this price point, we could probably coordinate a group-by and have an NE member do a bulk pickup and work out distribution. Just a thought.

Brad900

I brought mine from them in 2004 but it was just the cover because my bows where ok. I had them make a solid od instead of camo for the same price. That price is probably just the cover. The ones on ebay is everything, bows, corners etc

chwhite0783

I just emailed them for a price quote and the emailed me back saying, "Thank you for your inquiry, currently we are backlogged into Sept. Please try again in August for a quote." Holy crap! 6 months to get a quote!