• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bridgewater, ME to Columbia, SC with stops

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Guys, I know I haven't been here much. I wish I could be, I miss it.

Just thought if you want I will be taking the train to Maine on Thursday, then renting a 12' penske truck to haul a bedroom set for my Mother in law from almost the Canadian border back to Norfolk VA, then I'm driving my pickup from VA back to Columbia, SC.

Anyone needing something brought down, as long as it isn't too terribly big or heavy, I will be willing to do it for next to nothing, maybe even a small OD nicknack or such. I will also be swinging by Cherry Hill NJ, to see my Grandfather.

I'll be leaving Maine on Saturday if all goes well.

Just wanted to offer the help. PM me if you have something. I can also store stuff in Ridgeway, SC on my property under cover if you need.

Thanks,
Ferro

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bridgewater, aparently due north of Bangor. Close to the border. Like, close enough to walk to Canada from there. I think towards the east.

patch

Hey Ferro- My son goes to CIU right there in Columbia, and he isn't too terribly big or heavy....Can you help? Pleeeezzzz! (Christmas break is waaaayyy too long!)

offroaddiesel

after you get out of bangor it starts getting nice again,we put in a road 1 hr north of bangor ,the town is bradford,also brought home a truck load of cedar. i live west of bangor ,not far from canada, dress warm its cold up there . steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks