• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bridging Truck

Easyeight13

First off, im not sure if this is the right category. Anyway, i was looking through some threads and i heard about the M328 bridging truck. So naturally i look it up and i turn this up.5ab93bf7ff5519a07e9c5edc397c0499.jpg :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sam Winer in Akron OH had a storage lot full of M328 gassers. That is one of the coolest 5 tons ever. Would be wicked cool on the trails.

KaiserM109

Not sure, it's just an image. It is a 1962 International Harvester apparently. I wish i could get it.
If it's a 62, it's probably a gasser. Ours were rebuilt in '67 before being shipped overseas.

RE wicked off road, ours got used like VTRs because they were hard to stop, even with 5 tons of Bailey Bridge on the back.

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
A few years ago GL had a butt load of them for sale at some base in CA.

The were all gassers and looked almost new. I figured they were war stocks that had been ratholed for years and someone finally got around to doing the paperwork to surplus them out. If they had not been so far away I would have gotten one but at 3-4 miles per gallon it would have cost a bundle to drive home.