• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bringing back Spring Poofstock May 23rd-24th

kennys@wi.rr.com

As the title states I spoke with Poof tonight and it looks like we will be bringing sexy, I mean Spring Poofstock, back this May. So far we are looking at either the 16th or the 23rd. I see that Findly is the 16th but that's also a few hundred miles away from us.

So here is the question to all of our regulars and those who would otherwise like to attend the premier party in WI, what dates work best for you?

dozenjeeps

Hey Kenny, hope you have it after the Findlay show as I am booked for that..........paid for my space and need to unload a few pallets of ammo cans and other stuff.....talked to Poof the other day and he was thinking of a different time but its always hard to make a time every one can come no matter what you pick....good luck on setting up a date.......hope to see you there........neuby

dozenjeeps

Ok, should have looked at that, you are right that will not work........I have been on the honor guard for 20 years and I have not missed putting out flags and going to 6 cemeteries.......like I said though, its hard to please everybody and whatever works for Poof is probably the best...........

poof

Dirty Hippie
what is off with Memorial day weekend? just woundering.. all my parade duty is on monday... just asking... we could have a parade of our own.. ill look into permit for saturday ....just ideas... how about food....... and early JUNE could be a go too.. very early...J.P.

kennys@wi.rr.com

My only concern with that weekend is making sure people don't have commitments or are on vacation. I'm good for it though. Plus less chance of freezing when spending the night.

Gunner USN

23rd of May works for me. I'll be coming down with my new (ok new to me), CUCV II.

If anyone needs something delivered from Army 6x6 (Southern Minnesota), I could bring the M101A2 as well!

Does anyone have an extra US made 20mm Ammo Can, that is looking for a new home?

kennys@wi.rr.com

Spring Poofstock 2015 will be May 23rd-24th

It's settled and let it be written in stone. It has been decided that we will once again have the greatest party in the Spring back at Poof's AO. Please everyone welcome back Spring Poofstock which is to be help May 23rd to the 24th. The usual deal of food, friends, convoy and fire. Please no dogs as Poof has chickens, or is a chicken or does the dirty hippy have chicken poxs?

If you are coming please sound off. If you are in need of someone to bring something they have that you simply can't live without please let us know. We have one family coming in from MN and he has offered, out of the kindness of his heart, to stop in at Army 6x6 in MN to bring something down. He said this would be twisting his arm but for us he could do it. I think we'd have to twist his arm as much to stop in there as we would to get Poof to accept another Budweiser.

I hope to see everyone here and look forward to reconnecting with some old friends and new commers as well.

Hey if anyone has some pictures of the past events please post them to show the new guys what they could be in for.

6x6guy

Good thing you changed the dates- a bunch of us are going to Ohio, and would have really missed going to johns place
as always - great time and fantastic food. You all ways can count on us ( Northern Illinois contingent ) to find a good party.
And john yours are the best.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks