• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bringing/looking for at Gilbert 2011 thread

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Carnac. Let me know if you find the parts. PM with a guesstimate of prices you want. Will you have any deuce winches?

Will bring along a Braden 30000 rear mounted winch if any one has any interest. $200. no cable, and some other parts arent there. Works, was on a home built monster truck. Have pics if interested.
I think I got you covered on the 105 bows and sideracks. I also think I threw in the antenna tiedown and the folding field table. I know I didn't pack the antenna bed spacer. I have one in storage and will see if I can get it before the show. I think I will.

I'll have a better handle on all this stuff this weekend.

thanks

wildbilly1760

Thanks CARNAC. looks like we are planning for a Saturday morning arrival....

Unless you folks think showing up late Friday after I get off work and head down there? Is there any evening visiting and camping going on that we could catch Friday if we show up after hours?

REVARTS

I am bringing my 67 deuce thats posted on here to sell i also have troop seats they are fiberglass, dont know what they are from, shorter than the deuce? 6500 for the deuce

HAWKMAN

Thanks CARNAC. looks like we are planning for a Saturday morning arrival....

Unless you folks think showing up late Friday after I get off work and head down there? Is there any evening visiting and camping going on that we could catch Friday if we show up after hours?
Friday night is party night at Gilbert, people do come in late and I do remember hearing the whine of duece turbo's into the night....camping/sleeping is usually,(for me anyway) whatever you bring to sleep in/on/under, don't know how late you'd get there but 8:00pm 9:00pm shouldn't be too late. Also if anyone is in need of M-1008 troopseats and bows I can make a good deal and bring to the show....[thumbzup]

Srjeeper

think showing up late Friday after I get off work and head down there? Is there any evening visiting and camping going on that we could catch Friday if we show up after hours?

If you stay outside the inner fenced vendor area it's free and you can walk in an out all night, but if you set up inside the vendor area you will be charged.

shenkmen

I have 12 Hardigg medical cases. They're in excellent shape and two fit perfectly under a military cot. See attached and here for info - Pelican-Hardigg 472-MED-30180802 Medical Supply Trunk

I also have wood M35a2 troop seats and headboard. It's all three pices minus two of the inner(not the corners), metal bed inserts/supports are cut. They will need to be replaced. The wood is in average shape with newish paint. I'll bring these if somebody wants it. Make me an offer of at least two cases of Rolling Rock. PM me if interested.

For my M35a2 I'm looking for bow corners in excellent to new shape and a driver springer seat back or just the springer seat back pan.

See you there. Cheers.

Attachments

Srjeeper

Gilbert Show Vendor UPDATE........

Just got home from the last meeting before next weeks Gilbert show and here's the latest.

Over 300 vendor spots have been sold to date....they are going fast according to Jim Gilmore.....his advise, "if your lookin for a spot you sign up NOW"!!!!!!

Place will be packed, so don't put it off...[thumbzup]

2011 Gilbert Info

cruzinz28

I have the following for sale and can bring to Gilbert:

- M2001A1 Trailer Excellent Shape w/ fenders
- Used M35A2 Hard Top
- Used M35A2 Windshield Frame w/ Wipers

SteveKuhn

Bill Fritz's computer isn't working so he asked me to post the following for him. He can be reached at 973.919.4974 if you'd like to arrange something with him on these items or find out if he has something you need that he can provide. He has a tremendous collection of items for a variety of vehicles. I have trouble behaving myself when I go there.

At his booth he'll have a variety of items including these for M35A2:
- Air-O-Matic Kit with full instructions, etc.
- NOS Canvas Cargo Cover
- Double PTO
- Complete NOS 2 1/2 or 5 ton Mirror Kit (all brackets, etc.)

He has a lot of other items he will bring by pre-arrangement due to space constraints. Among them:
- Complete new vertical exhaust stack kit incl brackets, protective grille, etc.
- Rebuilt steering boxes w/ cones
- Take out low mileage starter motors

Again, this list is not complete. If there are other items needed but not listed, he asks that you give him a call to inquire.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I am bringing my 67 deuce thats posted on here to sell i also have troop seats they are fiberglass, dont know what they are from, shorter than the deuce? 6500 for the deuce
They're probably for a M928 or M817. I had a set that were like that. Contact BKUBA, I think he was looking for another set.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Does anyone have a speedo adapter for modifying the speed from the A2 tires to the larger A3 tires.

I am also looking for brake parts specific to the dual master cylinder trucks.

And a front wiring harness if it is not gold plated.

emr

Zig, They have em and they are yours :) I also have a M35 spare tire hangy thingy I can bring for the guy who asked ... Please pm me and let me know ... :)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know a guy that needs a Deuce front spring hanger(front). I'd pick it up for him, if anyone has one to bring to the show. You make the deal with him, he's Punisher666 here on SS.

art

Bringing up For Sale
Med case, Alum:, 10” bottoms 7” tops, 7” bottoms 7” tops 10” with draws
Power supplies NOS for Kitchen MEK trailers
V3 100 stove unit Burners
16 x 16 Frame tent Complete
M100A2 ¾ ton Trailer with surge brake no sides or top
900 series over the seat radio mount

art

Bringing up For Sale

Bringing up For Sale
Med case, Alum:, 10” bottoms 7” tops, 7” bottoms 7” tops 10” with draws