• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bringing out the deuce for the 4th.

desertfox

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Bringing out the deuce for the 4th.

He is not the only one that caught that bridge plate year. I had the gut feeling you were a Marine before reading your info. Love the 50 ring mount. My daughter showd me the first pictrue she saw of me which was early 68 standing in front of one of our units deuces. Good squared away truck.
Gary

desertfox

Steel Soldiers Supporter

In addition. The ring mount reminds me of our gun truck "The War Wagon" with a 50 ring mount and 50 on a pedistal in the rear. 3 layers of sand bads with armour all round. We only had about a dozen trucks, but we always led convoys. We were a small s--t bird unit and game for anything. Usually attached to the 1st Mar Div but occationally to the 5th.
Do not want to go any farther with this. Have an enjoyable 4th and keep her safe.
Gary

Bill W

Finally put tags on mine this past Tuesday ( bought and parked it 8 months ago) took it out today with my son for a few miles ,( after fixing turn signal ), it felt great to go down the road in her ., I think I'll move her up on my get to list so she'll be parade ready next year!

HT your deuce looks great [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks