• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

British armored cars circa March 1941

dfanders

Bruce,

I am in a WW2 re-enacment unit based in the PA/NJ area. Our northern motorpool is in hatfield PA , just up the NE extension. I am located outside of trenton, in NJ. Our website is www.15threcce.org

I think i can help you get your questions answered on the armoured car issue. We are doing a Recce unit circa 1944 (refitted for Normandy). The unit itself exsisited earlier, so we have records on what they used. Most units at the fall of france used the Morris CS-8. As current we have several vehicles in the group that include:
Dingo's, Morris LRC, Humber Mk IV A/C, DAC and some other commonwealth items. If you look at my pic, you sill see my at a FIG event several years ago in a Universal Carrier MkII ( I think) with a Boyes rifle.

Shoot me a e-mail direct, and i can get you more info.
dfanders@optonline.net

Cheers,
David Fanders

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks