• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

broke my trans today

SR71BLACKBIRD

broken

not sure what broke inside but lost 4 and 5 and maybe 3. Shifted a little hard rushing thru red light and it broke. The cast iron tail cap is busted and hangin on the tailshaft. Even 1st and 2nd are loud the more load i put on it. Who said they are indestructable. would buy a whole truck if i need to.

mckeeranger

not sure what broke inside but lost 4 and 5 and maybe 3. Shifted a little hard rushing thru red light and it broke. The cast iron tail cap is busted and hangin on the tailshaft. Even 1st and 2nd are loud the more load i put on it. Who said they are indestructable. would buy a whole truck if i need to.
Oh I see where this is going:

Hoooonnneeee. We need to buy another truck. :grin:

SR71BLACKBIRD

Thanks to everyone, I just got home from a michigan road trip. I purchased a brand new trans for the spruce deuce. Also stopped at cabellas, WOW that store is huge.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do they sell Brand New Transmissions, at Cabelas?