• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Broken black box/control box/pcb box needed

Andrmorr

SS Memeber Triple Jim re-engineers electrical items to work better/stronger than the OEM and did a great job on the MEP 002 & 003 generator AC & DC voltage regulator control boards...

He is willing to take a look at re-engineering the BLACK BOX (aka PCB BOX/CONTROL BOX) for our 5 tons if he can get a sample of the two different types. If anyone has a broken black box they could donate for science we might finally get the bullet proof BLACK BOX we've been looking for. He will pay postage for the box so just give him a PM and he will send you an address to mail the box too.

Check out his SS add for the MEP voltage regulator boards to see his level of work...

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...-002A-and-MEP-003A&highlight=mep-002a+voltage

ke5eua

He can have mine, I am removing it as I already have a new design in mind. My design involes arduino so I dont think it would be a feasible design for the masses. Plus I'm changing over to 12v.

Mine is the older style for the nhc 250. M809 series and M939(A1) series.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks