• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brought another one home

troop2865

I am always looking for parts and I ran across one with no engine or transmission. The guy had a nice divirced NP205 and had installed a Dana 44 and 14 bolt out of a 3/4 ton Chevy (4:10 gears). The body looked good and I wanted some parts so I bought it and decided to part it. I really wanted to keep it for another project, but that wasn't going to fly with my better half. Here are the pictures.

I still have a bed and tailgate, transfer case, axles, frame, and some miscelaneous items for sale.

troop2865

The guy put the axles in and welded mounts under the frame at standard Chevy width. I haven't quite figured out what springs they are. I would guess GM, but they look a bit short to me. I have been selling parts off of it. I still have quite a bit. The frame and axles would actually be a good set up for someone that wanted to run 3/4 ton GM axles with a lift and 4:10 gears. Probably be good for a 4bt diesel swap.