• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brought home three of the GovPlanet HMMWV's today

ke5eua

I've got a buddy who's wife and sister is going to Vegas in a couple months, trying to talk them into stopping by since they are driving from Texas.

I'm all in for some super secret squirrel discount code though.

turnkey

WOW that could be better than 8 flags or DIsney land.......All you need now is some USMC Skeryers 8 wheel rigs to match everythings else....Best of luck on this one.

tomelroy

That looks great and is great yo hear, could you pm me the contact info for your hauler. I have been looking for someone with his capabilities.

TedG

Ron,
I did not know I would create a mv monster a few years ago. I am really glad to see this all come together for you. Congratulations on amassing a great working collection. Now you need to add some HID light bars to them!
Ted

Powershift

One of my shop guys visited your shop last year, and I was there about 2 years ago. Looks like we all need to make a trip back soon!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks