• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brought my mep-003a home today

Knuckles

After reading many post about meps and losing power too many times recently, I took a chance and bid on a mep-003a through a GSA auction. I was lucky enough to win the auction and I just picked up the unit today. It looks like a nice setup. 185 hours, has an ASK, still had the batteries in it and a full tank of diesel. Batteries are dead and I still need to go through it, but it should be good. Now I just need to get it out of my truck!

AceHigh

We just got our power on a few days ago, ran the 003A for 12 straight hours. Never missed a beat! You will love your unit.

Mine is trailer mounted and no ASK. so I must have kept the neighbors awake.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks