• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brush guard idea

Ukraine Train

Want to get your opinion on this. Anything I overlooked or maybe some features that would be nice? I want to mount extra lights and want the "beefy" look of a brush guard as opposed to just a light bar mounted to the cab. This will mount on top of the bumper and hinge with quick disconnect clevis pins to allow the cab to tilt. I have the overall width at 36" right now. Construction is three pieces of 10ga steel making up each side of the frame, welded on the seams, and each side connected with a piece of square tubing. The lights are 7" diameter... I may widen it to accommodate four lights, just in case. I will e-coat this then either powder coat or rhino line.
bg1.PNG bg2.PNG bg3.PNG

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks