• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bryan From KY

ocmechanx

My names Bryan I'm from ky and I recently became the owner of a 68 M54. Shortly thereafter I realized it was significantly diff than most other trucks/EQ I've worked on, which led me to the conclusion that I'd probly need a little help.

In short here I am lol and thanks in advance.

Bryan Callaghan

If ya got any ???'s fire away, ya may not like the answer but you'll get something.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Welcome to the site. Your only about an hour from me. Let me know what questions you have and I'm sure we can get you going.

Edit: we also have a member in Crittenden. He almost got a 5ton, but chickened out. hehe

ocmechanx

Cool, good to know. I actually got my 5 ton from a guy between walton and verona and drove it home through glenco Friday

ocmechanx

Well just got back in from making a small hyd crane to go on my new/old truck. Just got the frame done so far, hopefully by tom night we'll have it up and running.

ocmechanx

Works well but need a larger reservoir. The cylinder I had was a little on the overkill side and displaced quite a bit more volume than my power unit had.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks