• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BudLight Deuce? Details anyone?

Atomic

Didn't I see that truck before the paint job on a youtube video? SS Florida rally 09 pulling out a stuck in the mud deuce? It was bobbed with a standard bed cut down and had the double bumper.

Kinda cool if it was.

gunboy1656

There is/was a member on here that has a double bumpered truck. There is also one (I believe it is the same member) who sells boarding ladders on ebay with a double bumper.

merlot566jka

I forgot where I found that pic, and I searched forever trying to find more info on it. There are a lot of BudLight promotion trucks out there!

I think I may copy that double bumper without the frame extensions.

Hooty481

if there was some sort of big roller fairlead on the out side of that bumper it would make alot of sense to have the bumpers like that. i dont see anything wrong with the truck other than the flavor of beer. Needs to be Miller Lite or Michelobe Ultra

ApopkaFL

Banned
I forgot where I found that pic, and I searched forever trying to find more info on it. There are a lot of BudLight promotion trucks out there!

I think I may copy that double bumper without the frame extensions.

I took that photo. It was at Cowboys of Orlando when my Friend Matt Steel put on a show there. Trucks Gone Wild event.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks