• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Build Dates of M816s

Gamagoat1

My data plate is missing and I am trying to determine the build date of my truck.
What years were 816s produced?
Any help would be appreciated!

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
GamaGoat - if you'll PM me the VIN number of your truck I can probably tell you when it was built.

This may take me a couple of days - I've been amassing the data of the 800 series trucks as well as the deuces for many years, just haven't built the tables yet......but I feel certain we can get real close.

Regards,
David

Gamagoat1

Just trying to fit my Vin into a proper date. It's a M816 with a Cummins but not sure of the correct date of manufacture. The engine was replaced in 1985 but that's all I know for sure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks