• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Build is Finally underway

Masspilot

Well after finally sourcing all my parts and manufacturing a few we are underway thanks to all that have helped and are still helping you know who you are. Be back at it tomorrow but here is first day of assembly.KIMG0433.jpgKIMG0432.jpgKIMG0434.jpg

Masspilot

Fmtv pls pm me I think you went and looked at duckworths truck I am his buddy that we're talking about building these. Like to talk to you all about something. Thanks

Crapgame

Can you still remove the cab roof with the cargo rack installed? Do you happen to have the original issue X strap assy for removing it?

Awesomeness

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, I thought there was something to it (e.g. aerodynamic streamlining, holding a certain piece of gear, etc.).

Masspilot

No someone else built it for me he is a good friend and built it plus my cab is different then most it actually looks great on the truck when you see it in person

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why did you start a new thread, on the same build? It feels like you don’t like answering questions on the net...

Masspilot

Hey sorry that time of year busy doing the Christmas thing I am in Louisville if you want pls feel.free to text me pm me and I can send you my.number

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks