• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Build is Finally underway

Masspilot

Eric I think I might have told you this but if not I found your new truck for you it's in great shape And you can modify it anyway you want it's a new modular design type of truck. KIMG0453.jpg let me know if you want it I can talk to the owner and see if he will give you a good price. You might be able to persuade him with some candy to lower the price a little. Lol

Masspilot

IMG_20180321_114059_01.jpgIMG_20180321_114051_01.jpg so I started the stairs and going to have to extend them about 24 inches. At least this way someone does not fall to there death. Also gonna add a had rail system

redman333

View attachment 722739View attachment 722740 so I started the stairs and going to have to extend them about 24 inches. At least this way someone does not fall to there death. Also gonna add a had rail system
I am wanting to try and have a full slide out deck on the passenger side of the vehicle similar to this just a lot bigger. Not sure how to implement it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Duckworthe

Some of my friends have full slide out decks on their Dakar parts trucks. The trucks that don't have room to slide under use a deck that fold up against the truck side. That one is a full deck, the same as the box truck and lowers with a cable system with a hinge. I think there is a Robby Gordon you tube video of his work truck in the shop showing how it sets up. Might be some good ideas for those starting their project.

firefinder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My M1084 War Pig / Forward Supply version came with self supporting cables on the removable bed sides. This feature is not as nice as TerraTrotters grid deck, but saves weight and is much less expensive! This adds a surprising amount of deck space when the sides are in the down, supported position.

IMG_1800.jpgIMG_1801.jpg

Masspilot

New window finally got installed today and all new weather stripping tomorrow. Going to seal that cab up for goodIMG_20180330_211403_01.jpg

Crapgame

Did you have new glass cut for the original M1081 Windshield Frame? I need to find a glass shop to cut one for my passenger side.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks