• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Build it and they will board

gunboy1656

USAFFS, that is a neat ladder, however it might be limiting to those with mobility issues that need to use the full step to get up. I know watching a few people get up my ladder they had to stop and rest every step or couple steps

Lindy, they have the 4 step ladder you can buy, build your own like we did, or you can get the fold down step for the front bumper of the deuce and mount that.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
USAFFS, that is a neat ladder, however it might be limiting to those with mobility issues that need to use the full step to get up. I know watching a few people get up my ladder they had to stop and rest every step or couple steps
GunBoy, you're right.... Climbing/decending one of those split-step ladders takes a bit of practice and agility is helpful. My thought on using one stems from a desire for reduced weight and ease of storage.
Thanks for your thoughts :beer::driver: