• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

built snorkel today

acesneights1

I want a snorkel but was hoping to find one that fits. So far all I have found out is guys buy Landcruiser ones and bend them with a heat gun.

jdeoliveira74

I am right there with you on the family stickers cant stand those or whats better is the flip flops. You probably dont see much up there. I am a transplant ny also... But here at the college beach its flip flop stickers everywhere !

Snorkel is a prototype. gonna have some one fab one out of stainless steel so it doesnt rust. That fender was banged up pretty bad so I didnt feel bad cutting a whole in it!

A

A/C Cages

Here's something else I don't like on vehicles.

Family Stickers | Family Car Stickers

I saw on the back of a Tahoe, Dad, Mom, and the rest of the entier window was kids, kids, kids kids. The entire window was kids. At least 100 of them.

Funny part was there was no kids in the actual car. lol

Nice snorkel there. I used on my Ramcharger one of those expandable and bendable gutter tubes. The adapter to give the reverse 180. Ive had it out in the lake and pulled right next to a guy in a boat fishing. Freaked the heck out of the fisherman when he turned around to see a truck driving up to him. lol

Attachments

A

A/C Cages

And if you are wondering, yes its a Ramcharger and no those are not convertible unless you have a plasma cutter in hand. lol

By the way, its not me driving, im taking the pics, Out at the mudpit when everyone saw me drive thru the lake they all had to take their turn at it too.

jamesfrom180

I guess if its past the seasonal high water mark salvage would rule. If its just flooded then its wrecked.

I was looking at bending ABS instead of using fittings seems pretty do-able.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks