• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bulk transfer flammable liquid pump unit

camp9

I picked up a diesel powered flammable liquid pump unit last month. Finally had a chance to take it apart and see what I bought. I plan on using it on the farm pumping water for irrigation filling a tank. I've been trying to find a TM here or any info related to the unit. Seems the combination of words and efforts using the search is turning up nothing so thought I'd ask if anyone can point me in the right direction. I'll post a pic of it below. Seems the unit hasn't been used much, shows little were. Hoses if I didn't know better look new. Engine looks the same with a little where on the pull cord. Engine seems to be seized but thinking it's just from sitting to long. I'd like to get the TM on it before I start taking it apart to get it running. Any info, links or what ever would be much appreciated.

Camp

Attachments

Jeepsinker

Before you take it apart, look for a compression relief valve or lever somewhere on top of the cylinder. Some of these motors won't turn over if you don't release the compression before you try to spin them over.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks