• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bummed out today-Sold my deuce last night

cten

Bummed out today-Sold my duece last night. Never thougth it woudl effect me like this. It is almost like the dog died.

You just look in the yard and expect to see her and she is gone from her spot.

:-(

Gee, I think I will need to find a ferret or saladin to replace her with. I already know I can not afford armour.

Last edited:

Heavysteven

Must have had a good reason for selling. Hopefully you made some money and can move onto another MV.

I enjoy working on my truck. It help take my mind off other things.

Atomic

This must be a tramatic time for you. I perscribe several hours of rest with cold one and repeated viewings of Kelly's Heros. Positive waves, man.

sandcobra164

I sold one of mine recently. I second you on the yard looking funny with 1 less truck. Hopefully you made enough on the sale to get a free one like I did.

Maverick1701

Bummed out today-Sold my duece last night. Never thougth it woudl effect me like this. It is almost like the dog died.

You just look in the yard and expect to see her and she is gone from her spot.

:-(

Gee, I think I will need to find a ferret or saladin to replace her with. I already know I can not afford armour.

when I sold mine last oct. I felt the same way....I would look outside and the back of my apt complex looked so empty and my ford looked really lonely.

I have found the only way to overcome these feelings of dispair is to buy another MV....Im finally getting over my sadness and will be cured sept 9th

jimm1009

I third that motion! :(:cry: It is hard laying under her for the last time, greasing those driveshaft fittings, etc. know that you can't admire her from the driveway side window anymore or hear her engine roar to life cussing while the oil pressure takes way too long to build.
But mine is going to a super good home and to a loving, careing family who will charish her as I did and perhaps a little more. And she has a new room of her own that does not have to be shared with a dirty, stinky old lawnmower.
jimm1009

ATC

Mine might be for sale again. I bought it for $2700 early last year, and sold it for $2800 in May of last year. Bought it back for the same price May of this year. Someone I know said his friend might be interested in it. I said $5k cash and he can have it. Dude was pretty serious about it too. He also said he's got an original hard-top I can have for $50 or $75.

Only time will tell.... [thumbzup]

If I sell it for $5k, I will be getting a wrecker or dump truck to take it's place ;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks