• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Busy weekend, new projects

Jimc

Well i spent the whole weekend driving in the truck picking up 2 new gen projects. Got an 002 yesterday and today an 003. Both private sales. So far i have managed to stay away from gl. The guy i bought the 002 from i think is a member here on ss. Not sure his name though.

johnray13

There are some good deals still around out there by private sale. I got mine from a guy several hundred miles away, out in the sticks. He had managed to buy several nice 003 on GL before their prices went thru the roof and it took him a while to sell them. But I bet even these deals are going to dry up if GL prices don't come down.

I am hopeful that soon we will start seeing more 803A's and the interest in the 003 will wane along with the high prices...Although I'm not holding my breath.

And you know you are obligated to post pics :)

Jimc

Ok will do! Gonna do some parts gathering first plus im busy at work but when i start i will begin a thread.

lol jerry, they want another refurb thread

Triple Jim

I see your confusion, Jerry. I think he meant to say "If everyone would like me to post another play by play thread, I have no problem doing that."

Darned smart phones. :p

Jimc

Yeah Jerry is out of them. I can check McMaster but they seem kinda specialized. I would imagine I will need the actual part #

storeman

Jerry, I just saw your new signature, does this mean your getting out of the used generator business?
Not yet Ike, but I'm not buying any more of them. Once I get my 003a installed. I've got two or three 002as to sell complete and a lot of parts, but when gone, they are gone. I kinda got into it by accident winning 5 at one time, as you might recall.
Jerry:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks