• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Busy weekend, new projects

storeman

I fired up the 003a from the laundry unit yesterday. 58 hours, meticulously maintained. Ran beautifully except some problem with the voltage meter not sensing 240 volts. I'll put a meter on it today to see if I'm really getting 240v. 120v is fine. This thing has run on 3 phase all it's short life. The laundry boiler has 4 hours on it. Haven't decided to replace one or both of my 002a's with it. I think likely one. Neat 20' long fitted stainless 1.5" flex exhaust hoses with the unit, including an extra set. They couple to the muffler elbows.

"Accidents" like I had are stressful on the home front.
Jerry :twisted:

Jimc

Oh boy. There was another 002 that i was looking at picking up last weekend aling with the other two but the guy backed out and was selling it to someone else. I just got a text from him that his buyer backed out. It appears im gonna have a third project now. Gonna go pick it up in a couple days.