• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Butyl Automotive Sound Deadener on a MEP-80x?

kayak1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Has anybody tried adding sound deadener to a MEP-80x? Now that I am getting more comfortable in pulling the panels, I was thinking that I might order something like:
And attempt to add it to the panels. It should be easier than a car as everything is reasonably flat.

Is this a bad idea? If someone has been down this road, I rather know about the potholes I might be falling into.

Thanks in advance.

rcamacho

I’ve added it to the side panels with some measured improvements. The op panels need some work but I was also concerned about exhaust heat above the muffler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks