• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Buy it now price from GP

Texaspipeliner93

Okay guys I have been looking for my 1st MV and I have been looking at items sold already on GP to get a decent price margin and I have noticed a few items getting sold for a buy it now price... Where do you find the buy it now price or is it a chance I have clicked the link and all it says is if you bid the buy it now price you immediately win the auction but for the life of me I can't find the buy it now price on anything please some one explain

FloridaAKM

If I understand you correctly, GP may have multiples of one item & if you contact them (or they contact you) you can buy the item @ the starting list price. The only places I have seen this is on electrical equipment usually, but never on trucks or other rolling stock. Pile on guys if I am wrong.........

Lionel

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My understanding is that the BIN items are generally negotiated deals outside of the normal auction. Settled disputes etc.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They also have (had?) a daily market place where they offered items for a fixed price, no bid.

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been wondering about the BIN option.
Cant find it either.

There were several M101A2s a couple weeks ago that sold that way for good prices.
Would have bought a couple if I could have found out how.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have called and gotten buy it now on several pieces of railroad equipment.

All I did was call and say I wanted to make an offer. One was great, another was the starting bid.

I know when they misrepresented the SEE I bought, they made a new listing of my truck with a buy it now only price, instantly made me the winner, and that's how I got a little bit of a refund. I don't know if all the BIN's are from that or not, but I know mine was.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks