• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted - thread 2016 Florida Winter Rally on Feb 26, 27, and 28

highfavor1004

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted - thread for Mount Dora MVPA Rally on Feb 26, 27, and 28

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthr...95#post1827095

The below information was barrowed from the 14SSGR thread:

This thread is the official buy/sell/trade thread for the MVPA Rally. If you're looking for the info thread, it can be found here:

Try to keep chit-chat to a minimum here.

We hope that all that come have a great time this year.

Requested format:

I will be arriving on Friday and leaving Sunday.

Looking For:

I am looking for the following items:

M35A3 shoulder belt seat belt system for driver and passenger seats
Overdrive unit for GPW/MB (18 series transfer)
Bolt for M44 series winch rope termination (this is the bolt that secures the chain to the rope termination)

Selling:
I am se
lling the following items:
Several nice deuces, with winches, all service done, etc. PM for details.

Trade:

Looking to trade:
I'd like 11 new 11:00x20 radials but I don't have the money. Do you have such tires (Michelin XL, Firestone T831, Goodyear G177) and you need something I may have or want to trade some labor for said tires? Inquire via pm.

A thank you to clinto for providing a format.

highfavor1004

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Selling:
I am selling the following items:

Military Truck M923 5 Ton 1980s AM General M-923 A1
It has a FL titled.
855 ci (14.0 L) Cummins motor with an Allison transmission. It has a wench and drop side bed. Runs great and has clocked 60 mph down the highway
The truck has a 11 Dual Goodyear radials on rear, Goodyear Radials, all around, the rubber in good shape

Our asking price is $11,500

And

1970's M35A2 in great condition and has all almost new XL tires. It has troops seat with cargo cover. This truck has great seats and interior pieces. This is a great find for someone trying to get into the military vehicle hobby.*
Our asking price is 10,500

Attachments

Last edited:

FloridaAKM

Yeah, it will be in the 30's tonight after the lite sprinkling of 2" of rain today! Ain't Florida grand! The Winter Rally will go on & us tuff Floridians will be there come 60 degree cold weather or whatever nature throws @ us! ;-)....
What do you mean "you guys in Florida don't have winter"? It was in the 60's this morning!

infidel got me

winter rally

Yeah winter is when you change out of your summer flip flops to your winter flip flops-- and we don't run anti-freeze in our trucks its coolant sir.:roll:

MDSA

I remember as a teen hunting in the glades over thanksgiving weekend and it got down to 45. We thought we would freeze to death.

jbayer

Will be there Saturday, looking for the following:

1.)(1) Goodyear G177 1100x20, with flap and tube. Prefer mounted on a wheel. First choice 2.5T, but on a 5T wheel would be okay also.
2.) Used 2.5T hub with studs. (Going to make a wheel balancer with it, so condition is not to important)
3.) Bows/uprights for M105A2 trailer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks