• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Buying all new interior dash and gauges

SSG ALBANESE

Time for a new look.

looking at purchasing new or nos parts. Wanted to try here first. Anyone selling?

looking online I found the speedo but not the correct fuel gauge.

anyone have recommendations? Been on amazon, eBay, classic truck, brothers and lmc.

cucvrus

I have a few clusters in my mass collection. Do you just need the fuel gauge that say "Diesel Fuel Only" and has the ring on the center of the gauge? Send me a PM with our needs. I have a few speedometers also. Complete clusters are hard to find. But at a YOUPULLIT any 1981-1987 with all idiot lights works. all you need is to switch parts around. I have bought the LMC printed circuit board for the cluster also and used it on a few CUCV's. It was $100. item. Happy Holidays.

SSG ALBANESE

CUCVRUS = Do you have a newer/newish (un faded) Voltometer as well as a gray or original dash? My goal here is to beautify the interior as I am planning a decent restoration of the interior.

SCM35A2 = Ebay, AC Delco 25078571 25045308 CUCV PRND21 Shift Indicator
LMC Truck, Speedometer, P# 36-1862 $99.95 / Screws, P# 31-0558 QTY 12 $1.95 / Window Channel Kit, P#38-5651 $99.95

cucvrus

I have new voltmeters. Not stock original ones. I use an actual gauge with numbers on it. I have the numbers and model if you are interested. I have 1 NIB dash pad. Been stored for 20 years for a special project. Little RED riding Hood M1009/MMIX. I know a few of you guys seen my stashed M1009.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks