• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Buying my first deuce... what color paint

Ripcord01

I once knew a little ole lady who lived in Alamogordo, NM.. She is now my wife.. I miss NM . I used to have a house in the NE Heights, At the foot of the Sandia Mountains..

hughscpa

Very nice choice on the paint scheme. But you have to remember this is coming from the guy with the PINK camo bobbed deuce. So my thoughts probably don't count.:beer: Enjoy your toy.

A

A/C Cages

My wife wants to paint hers pink for breast awareness. I keep telling her, as big as hers are ,,,, everyone is aware of her breasts. woohoo

Kohburn

I love camo, but for when I convert mine to an RV the navy's lusterless grey is really growing on me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks