• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Buyout

JBizal

Just a note to all. I have purchased all the remaining M37 parts inventory from Trader John's Outpost in Illinois. I will have a large moving truck load of material coming in in the next week from this. Predominantly NOS goods. I will have pictures of the parts coming to the website this week and next.
Give us a call if you are looking for something.
Midwest Military Home Page
John

WarrenD

Oh nooooooooo! This is gonna be expensive (Think Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack: Gimmee one of those, a box of those, three of them over there....)

zout

I already spend way too much time stalking John's site up at MM and he is a great vendor I have purchased from. Appears I now have more reason to check it out.

Hope he add's more pictures to his site somewhere along the line

Both Jeeps getting built and the 43 has almost all the parts from him in the builds.

What is that winning lottery ticket # coming up [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks