• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CA Historic Plates

chevy43

If I was accused of commercial hauling, I would have to point out a top speed 45 - 50 MPH in a 60 year old truck is not much of a way of earning money!

Please provide california vehicle code section that states such..

Thanks..

I can post links to several scotus cases that state if a man hauls his own property in his convayance he needs no license nor registration One of them off the top of my head is: Kent v. Dulles 357 U.S. 116,Thompson v.*Smith 154 SE 579, Hertado v. California 110*...

These cases are genrally thought of as higher authority than state statues....

Is this a sore subject with some here? Do some of you have issues with asserting your Constitutional rights?

These civil order were done in Alaska, but I believe they sent this out to all the STATE perp-e-traitors.

I learned a lot from this document. Although quite long it well worth the read. One of the biggest things I learned was to understand why we are the "third party" in a court case. I always thought the upper and lower case name was the living soul. According to anna it is a foreign situs Trust. It is the Trust that "they" were suppose to manage; and to the benefit of the people.

You will also understand the importance of the Popes part in this vs the "Crown Temple". I believe anna was one of the instrumental parties that took this information to the Popes court, and he agreed; and gave all parties Notice that enough was enough, and that these usurpers where to stop the crimes perpetrated against American people, or he would be liquidating their charters. They have one year left to comply. So I suppose we will see if he buckles to the pressure of the Crown Temple, or is he follows through with his orders.

This is one of the court cases mentioned in the "Source documents".
1. Hendrick v. Maryland S.C. Reporter’s Rd. 610-625. (1914) “A “US Citizen” upon leaving the District of Columbia becomes involved in “interstate commerce”, as a “resident” does not have the common-law right to travel, of a Citizen of one of the several states.” This “power of the Congress” to rule over the people of the District of Columbia and the Insular states was used as an excuse to impose Drivers Licenses on “US citizens” living outside the confines of the United States of America (Minor) and mis-applied to Citizens of The United States of America (Major)— so- called “State Citizens” who were entrapped into contract by a process of mis- administration and legal presumption. This applies to the myriad “licenses” and “codes” that have been mis-applied to the American People under undisclosed, misrepresented, and otherwise invalid private contracts.

Have a look at the Georgia right to travel bill that was almost made it to law...

The premis has been around for years I posted this to show I didnt just pull this from my backside.

I provide this information with the utmost respect for my fellow americans and their freedoms in mind...

http://www.legis.ga.gov/legislation/en-US/display/31971
A BILL to be entitled an Act to amend Title 40 of the Official Code of Georgia Annotated, relating to motor vehicles and traffic, so as to repeal Chapter 5, relating to drivers' licenses; provide for a short title; to report the findings of the General Assembly regarding the constitutionality of certain laws relating to drivers' licenses; to provide for an effective date; to repeal conflicting laws; and for other purposes.

Here's the catch in CA. You are only allowed to operate the vehicle on the road to and from a show or parade....there are alot of parades in my area :wink:

Plus, don't get caught with stuff in the bed. With a historical CA plate they can nail you for hauling stuff...unless of course it's for a parade...or show.

To get a regular plate you'll also need to weigh the vehicle before registering it. This is the weight used to come up with the weight fee. 13,500 pounds=spendy.

You guys are local...interested in a road trip?:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=10003&highlight=

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks