• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cab Air Bag Bushings

yertnamreg

I'm doing my airbags right now, and like some other's experience, the bushing fell out in pieces. I called Ohio Hydraulic who called PP and they say they don't have any of the bushings (PN 2010000272). Does anyone have any leads on where to get these? I'm sure I could get some machined in delerin, but I'd prefer to just buy the correct part.

yertnamreg

Got the Delrin. OD is a perfect match. As the product page states, the ID is a little undersize so you can drill it out (still need to do that). Looks like this is a great replacement for those $22 a piece bushings. The rod with shipping was $17, and I have enough left over to make several more bushings.
IMG_20190405_160121.jpgIMG_20190405_160117.jpgIMG_20190405_160135.jpg

UPDATE:
Reamed out the Delrin to 5/8" and installed everything. It all went together super smoothly. Didn't get a chance to drive it, but there is no play between the pin/bushing/shock. Looking forward to taking it out for a spin.

Last edited: