• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cab Air Bags...

dalej

I did a search for the air bags that support the back of the cab but didn't find anything. Can someone lead me to the discussion on replacement of them. Or can anyone tell me the replacement part for the bag? and where to get them? I haven't taken mine off yet but it looks like this.

Attachments

Last edited:

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I rebuilt one of mine as detailed in the first linked thread above. Cost was about $250 which included the shock-end bushings. PowerPacker is the manufacturer. I sourced parts from a PP dealer called Ohio Hydraulic. Part numbers and schematics are posted in my thread.

gslader

Reviving an old thread. I spoke to Ohio Hydraulics today (and they were just as kind as @TNriverjet said) about ordering the Power Packer # PP997900 repair kit and they don't expect to have two in stock until August . . . so anyone have suggestions on where else to find the Power Packer repair kit for the cab air bags?

Thanks

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Reviving an old thread. I spoke to Ohio Hydraulics today (and they were just as kind as @TNriverjet said) about ordering the Power Packer # PP997900 repair kit and they don't expect to have two in stock until August . . . so anyone have suggestions on where else to find the Power Packer repair kit for the cab air bags?

Thanks
You will most likely need to go with a good takeout or switch to the aftermarket bags

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks