• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cab air spring new replacement part number & source

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Has anyone found the part number for the cab leveling sensor? Mine leaks out through a vent which has a cover missing, exposing a possible valve and spring which is not under compression without the missing cover. The sensor is not in the Powerpacker online catalog. I just looked but might have missed it.

Second question, this sensor has what looks like push-on connectors for the 1/4" black tubing (4 connectors). How do I disconnect those? Is there a special tool?

thanks,

Bob

Cab lift parts are made by Powerpacker. Firestone makes the airbag and sells it to Powerpacker who makes their own assembly. PP997900 is the new replacement air spring. No housing you have to reuse your old one. The spring bolts right in though. Available from Powerpacker for a cool $192.29 each plus shipping. They do have a 2-4 week lead time. Very friendly helpful people there. While looking around it seems Powerpacker makes the cab latch assembly and the cab air leveling sensor. Probably most of the cab lift components. And I searched the cab spring part number and found this.
View attachment 636864

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks