• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cab floor mats

Every truck I've owned I've had a spray in bed liner. My choice has been Linex for my last 3 trucks. Now that I've caught the MV bug, I don't want to pay someone else to do what I could do. After a LOT of reading other forums and watching hours of YouTube videos. I'm switching to Raptor Liner from U-Pol, everything comes in the kit (except for a compressor) and of course masking and cleaning supplies. They also have a liner that can be tinted to match existing colors. I can't swear by the product as I haven't sprayed mine in yet. My plan is to spray my bumpers and basically everything inside the cab, under the hood and chasis, and below the doors (gas tank-tool box etc...) as soon as it warms back up.

http://www.u-pol.com/product-cat/83/.htm

Texascarnivor

image.jpgimage.jpgI built a highl-rack out of an old isuzu trooper and sprayed the whole thing with that stuff. It turned out well. It is not a rubbery finish like line-x. It's got texture and I think it sluffs of water better. I drive this thing through brambles and mesquites and after a year it's held up well. I used one kit for the whole thing

Attachments

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I used the U-Pol liner in my two deuces also. I got the tint-able one and had some made to match the color of the trucks.

100_0919.jpg100_0917.jpg

Paycheck

I'm looking into rino lining the interior front to rear easy clean up and great insulation did with my jeep world of difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammer

Almost 8 years later and I am still running the heavy stall mats as floor mats.
I had, and still have good paint under them.
I wouldn't put them down over any surface rust or bad paint though.

13B40

Why not keep it original and do what we did in Vietnam. A good thick layer of sand bags cuts down on the noise and small bits of shrapnel.

Ken

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks