• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cadillac Transporter Trailer

cornrichard

I recently purchased a Saginaw Products Corp. AAR Cadillac Transporter Trailer. Do we have a tm on this unit. I plan to modify it to haul my highboy sprayer. No green iron will be harmed. I just plan to built a center section that will lift and transport the sprayer. I will post a picture when I have some.

NEIOWA

I recently purchased a Saginaw Products Corp. AAR Cadillac Transporter Trailer. Do we have a tm on this unit. I plan to modify it to haul my highboy sprayer. No green iron will be harmed. I just plan to built a center section that will lift and transport the sprayer. I will post a picture when I have some.

These were the dollys that sold at Camp Dodge last week? I couldn't find anything. Look very Euro in design and I'm not sure they are mil standard equipment (or Army). The maintenance school at Dodge gets all kind of stuff to train troops on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks