• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Calendar: Keep or Axe

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How long has it actually been there? Heck, sometimes I just like knowing what day it is! I know that's not its intended purpose, though.

Can we set a deadline for the final decision? Give members a chance to find better ways to use it, now that some attention has been called to its existence?

mangus580

yes, it drives the upcoming events. Also, if you look close, the days are a different color when there is an event on that day.

joec

I voted to keep it. I will add the rally as soon as iI get it in writing for approval from the township. Maybe i'll post it anyway.!

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's not necessarily a "show," but I put the 233rd birthday of the United States Marine Corps on the November (10th) calander. I was just practicing. I can delete it if it doesn't belong. But, I thought there might be some folks out there that might want to plan an event on or about that day.

I understand that the calander should not be used to announce member birthdays or "Dungeons and Dragons" tournaments, but what are the guidelines? Anything specific?

(I don't even know what D&D really is. I just know it's not M-V related). :lol:

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you simply select the calendar by clicking on the month shown, then once you're "in," pick your date(s), select "add," build your information, preview, then submit. Not too bad.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This post was started almost a year and a half ago. I'd say the powers that be decided to keep it or they sure are slow about changing the site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks