• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Calendar - only birthdays!!...???

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Planning next years family holiday and was hoping that 'events' were posted in the calendar but it appears that it only has birthdays - seems a default programme kind of function. Can post an event - but no one has.
There is a forum for up coming events - full of comments, but I was hoping to find a list or calendar just showing dates/locations. ..... Pick a weekend, check out possible events then go to the forum to ask questions.

If every one is like me - been on the site for some years and just "found" the calendar - that would explain its under use.

Comments - thoughts?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I used to put the Ga Rally in the calandar but I thought no one looked at it, I haven't even bothered the last few years. I didn't realize we still had a calendar!

I like the idea but it would be a steep learning curve to "train" the users to begin putting rallies cookouts, picnics, parades, etc. on the calendar. Not saying it can't be done, it's just a long task.

TehTDK

Clinto,

Every little task, every little job, every little missions starts with one person taking the first step :p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks